1. go to control panel -> network connection.
2. right click on your ethernet connection and click on �properties�.
3. go to �advanced� tab.
4. check �allow other network�.. internet connection�
5. in the drop down below select the wifi connection of your pc. if it is disabled, it will be showing your wifi connection already.
6. click on �settings�
7. check the protocols you need to share.i normally use only http and https.
8. click on �ok�.you reach the network connection page. the sharing part is now over.
finding dns server ip address.
1. click on start -> run
2. type in cmd in the run prompt
3. in the new window type �ipconfig /all� and press enter.
4. note down your dns server ip address from the screen.
configuring the wifi
1. go again to control panel -> network connections.
2. right click on your wifi connection and click �properties�.
3. go to�wireless network� tab.
4. the �use windows to configure my wireless network connection� should be checked.
5. in the preferred network connection section click on add button
6. enter a name of your wish to the network name.
7. network authentication is �open�
8. change data encryption to �disabled�
9. check the �this is a computer to computer �. not used� connection.
10. click �ok�.
11. click on general tab. select �internet protocol(tcp/ip) and click on properties button.
12. now type 192.168.0.1 in ip address, 255.255.255.0 in subnet mask, leave default gateway empty.
13. fill in the dns server entry which you had noted down earlier.
14. click on �ok� and your network is set.
your network should appear on the wifi network list now. search for wlan on your phone. connect and enjoy browsing on your phone.